lunes, 4 de agosto de 2008

Friday

On Friday, Dawnell and Dra. Uribe arranged a dinner for all the doctors and students in the CFHI program. First of all, Dawnell is the greatest mentor ever. She brought medicine to my house when I wasn't feeling too hot. And she's leaving soon! So this dinner was bitter-sweet because it was the last time that everyone would be together before we all went our separate ways. I was glad I didn't have to say goodbye to the doctors in addition to the July students, there's too many thank you's to say. The dinner was great, Pamela came with Dr. Velasco and sat at our part of the table. I had the best shrimp of my life, with three types of sauce and wine. Afterwards, we danced for a little bit and took some glamorous pictures. It was a good night.

1 comentario:

Alan Grant dijo...

Mm shrimp and wine... just like at Jurassic Park.